Survive Infidelity: The Odds Are Stacked Against You
You got married because you wanted to live many long, happy years with your spouse. Never in your wildest dreams (or nightmares) could you have imagined your spouse cheating on you with another man/woman. But…
THE IMAGES OF INFIDELITY PLAY BACK IN YOUR HEAD OVER AND OVER
Your husband lying about late night shifts at his job…instead he’s sneaking off like a snake to his mistress’ house.
The life your cheating wife invents about leaving on a routine business trip…instead she’s living up the nightlife with her “boyfriend”. Then she sleeps over night at a ritzy hotel with him while you watch the kids back home.
And the time your husband gets close (too close) to your best friend and they sleep together those nights you take the kids to an extra curricular activity.
It makes me sick just writing this.
THE MEAN COMMENTS FROM YOUR CHEATING SPOUSE
- He says you are no longer attractive.
- She says she no longer sees a future with you.
- He says she understands him and you don’t.
What ever happened to those romantic first years when she would excitedly jump all over you when you got home from work? Did he just step in a time machine and jump back to high school to live the single, fun life?
Follow InfidelityFirstKit.com on Pinterest…and Share My Pins
Click the Pinterest Widget Below to Redirect to My Board
[Take Quiz]: Is He/She Cheating…or are you just paranoid?
THE QUESTIONS YOU ASK YOURSELF
- What’s wrong with me? Do women still like me?
- Will I end up alone? Will I be alone forever?
- How could he be so selfish?
WHO AM I? MY UNIQUE STORY INVOLVING INFIDELITY
My name is Orlando and I know how you feel?
I was on cheated on by my wife. When I found out it was one of the worst feelings I’ve gone through.
Right after discovering her outrageous act I searched for answers and tips.
I will share what I found with you. I’ve been piecing my life back together, changing the way I see marriage and life. Since then I have felt empowered and experienced much relief.
The fact that my wife cheated on me is not what makes my story unique.
What makes my situation (regrettably) unique is that I have been on the both sides of cheating.
I had an affair on my first wife. This was NOT a good choice.
BUT it allows me to help you. I can reveal the mindset of a cheater and how to deal with a cheater (a person who is not strong enough to deal with their relationship or personal issues).
I am NOT a psychologist or professional therapist. My tips and information are meant as supplemental help, but it is NO substitute for professional recommendations.
What help do you need to overcome your cheating spouse ‘s infidelity? Click your selection in the Poll below.
[Take FREE, Short Quiz]
Will You Survive the Pain of the Affair?
Get INSTANT answers.
Start quiz here below…
WHAT TO DO IF YOU JUST DISCOVERED YOUR SPOUSE HAS COMMITTED INFIDELITY?
For now let’s not make any big decisions. Do NOT think about the future. Your feelings are raging and raw. Let’s just take a timeout.
Please do NOT do anything you will regret later. Your spouse made a bad choice. Do NOT make it worse.
Let me help you through this. Please take a peek at my eBook I made for you, “Infidelity Survival Guide: 10 Emergency Tips To Survive Week One”. I put in many long hours to create it just for you.
You can request your copy further down on this page.
And do not worry it is FREE. Just fill in your email in the right side bar and you will gain instant access to your book.
But before you set off to read that check out this…
YOU ARE NOT ALONE: CHEATING IS MORE COMMON THAN IT SHOULD BE
- 32% of men and 21% of women commit infidelity at some point in marriage
(Tafoya & Spitzberg, 2007)
- 57% of men who committed infidelity in any of their relationships
- 54% of women who committed infidelity in any of their relationships
- 36% men and women had an affair with a co-worker
- 35% men and women committed infidelity on business trips
- 2 years average length of an affair
- 31% of marriages that continue after a spouse caught cheating.
Free Ebook Download on How to Survive Infidelity After Discovering Your Spouse’s Affair
(% of people who have confessed)
(source: AP, Journal of Marital and Family Therapy 9-8-13)
THESE USEFUL INFIDELITY TIPS BELOW WILL HELP YOU MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE
- Which evidence in your car can tell you if your spouse is cheating?
You suspect something is not right. You wonder, “Where should I look for evidence they are cheating?” This former cheater reveals some secrets.
- Which spy gadgets can help you catch a cheating spouse?
Enough with the lies. You’ve tried the other basic tricks to catch your cheating spouse, but it’s time to check into those 007 spy gadgets. Which work best?
- How can you set a trap to catch a cheater in their lies?
You do not have to be a private investigator to set a trap and catch your cheating spouse in their lies. Here are some more tips, many more to come.
- Knowing what not to do to survive the affair is as important to know what to do. Why is that?
To survive the affair it helps to use an analogy. Being cheated on is similar to being bitten by a poisonous snake. So how do you treat a snake bite?
- Does your relationship have true love and can you fix your relationship after an affair?
What does your husband’s emotional affair mean to your marriage? Can you repair your relationship? Does true love exist between you two and what is it?
- I just found out about my spouse’s affair. What is the first step to survive infidelity?
Find out what I learned from a psychologist that saved my life and helped me survive infidelity. What do you have control of when someone cheats on you?
- So how exactly does rekindling romance hurt your relationship?
BOOM! Your car leaps into the air as you hit the large bump in the road. Marriages have bumps in the road, but rekindling romance is just a bandage.
- How knowing these 7 Secrets Your Husband or Wife Are Hiding from your can help you catch your cheating spouse
A cheating spouse hides secrets in order to continue their affairs. Learn some of those secretive techniques from an ex cheater himself.
- Your husband or wife would hate for you to know these tips to catch your cheating spouse.
Catch your cheating spouse in their affair. All cheaters end up making a mistake and get caught. Your objective is to create more chances to slip up.