Why all the hype about the Save My Marriage Today book?
Can this instant download guide really rescue your marriage from falling apart?
You can no longer tolerate the pain and empty feeling inside.
One save marriage guide keeps popping up on the internet as you search for answers.
That guide Save My Marriage Today: by Amy Waterman seems like it could help, but you fear wasting your money and losing hope that you really can turn your marriage around.
Do You Ask Yourself These Questions?
“Will the toxic, unresolved fights ever end?”
“Can I get my emotionally distant and detached spouse to love me again?”
“What happened to our physical intimacy?”
“How did we end up feeling like roommates?”
“Will I lose him/her forever?”
…feel rejected, unloved and alone?
…worry how to tell your children about your marital problems? Would it devastate them?
…want to stop feeling like an annoyance to your spouse and make him/her desire you again?
If you want to win your husband or wife back…then start today!
It Only Takes One to Rescue the Marriage
Why can’t that person be you?
A stale or sour marriage never results from one incident or anything obvious.
Rather a deteriorating marriage results from multiple layers of issues.
These issues mask the underlying unresolved differences or conflicts between a couple as well as hidden individual insecurities.
And all of those challenges lead to how you feel today.
Why I Chose to Create a Save My Marriage Today Review
To me nothing is more special, precious than marriage.
I launched this site to share resources and ideas how to turn marriages around from verge of derailment to an exciting, rewarding source of fulfillment.
While I still seek my soulmate and my own experiences have been challenging, it doesn’t stop me from believing in love.
And you shouldn’t stop either.
Save Your Marriage Today can help turn marriage around for the right person.
I recently emailed the authors of the guide, Amy and Andrew, to request a copies to review so that I could provide you an “inside sneak peek”.
Andrew quickly responded and personally delivered me the main product and all the included bonuses.
You can purchase the guide and all the bonuses with the links throughout this page.
Main Benefit/Purpose of Save My Marriage Today
By Amy Waterman and Andrew Rusbatch
Save My Marriage Today helps you identify the hidden unresolved conflicts, expectations and individual insecurities that thousands of other couples experience.
It lays out simple techniques that will calm the storm between you and your husband/wife through understanding what keeps you interested in each other and what to avoid doing that pushes you apart.
Following the techniques will naturally reignite the irresistible feelings you once had for one another and prevent any future major break downs.
Who Should Read Save My Marriage Today
- Still have hope you can turn your marriage around?
- Do you see yourself as someone who takes action? Do you believe you can make THE difference? This guide is for you.
- Your marriage suffers from normal struggles- nothing violent? This guide will help you.
- Are you open to change your mindset because you’ve come to the realization that what you’ve tried will not work?
- You know deep in your heart that love still exists in your relationship.
- Ready right now to try some new techniques to rescue your marriage or still just looking?
If you want to start feeling better about favorable odds to revive your love and relationship then act today. This guide will not disappoint.
Who Should Not Read Save My Marriage Today
- Marriage turned violent. Seek professional counseling and lawyer.
- Not ready to take action because you still hope the problems will just go away on their own.
- You have a long-distance relationship- your spouse lives elsewhere for work purposes. I don’t think this guide suits that situation.
- An affair happened. Yes, this guide contains a chapter on infidelity, but I would recommend alternate resources “Break Free from the Affair” (click here to read the review here) or for betrayed husbands “Survive Her Affair” (click here to read the review).
Gain Instant Access to Save My Marriage Today by Amy Waterman
Click here to download Save My Marriage Today
Pros and Cons: Save My Marriage Today by Amy Waterman and Andrew Rusbatch
- Each chapter ends with engaging exercises to propel the lessons into immediate marriage-rebounding action.
- Real-life circumstances and questions from customers who found success from Save My Marriage Today. They start each chapter and are immediately followed up by answers from Amy or Andrew.
- For the most part Amy and Andrew did a good job on eliminating fluff and going off on side tangents that make you lose focus. They go straight to the point.
- Addresses many of the common marriage problems people struggle with. The issues that you’ve deal with right now are most likely addressed in this guide.
- The guide breaks down into smaller, focused sections. Benefit from the ability to refer to advice that addresses specific problems when the time arises.
- The table of contents lays out an easy-to-understand outline equipped with links. Jump straight to a section without losing time scrolling down.
- I wish Amy and Andrew would have included real-life examples to follow the lessons in each chapter. Stories from customers, like in other relationship books I’ve read, could have enhanced the understanding of the advice.
- Tips to prevent infidelity or how to react upon discovering an affair are best left for another guide. The topic is too broad to include in just a few chapters.
- The chapter on making your spouse fall in love with you seems a little dry to me. It’s a major topic that requires going deep into the material with stories and suggestions.
- I feel that the chapter on resolving conflicts over money should have focused on more day-to-day issues (fights over spending habits).
Ready to purchase “Save My Marriage Today”?
My Top 10 Ways “Save My Marriage Today” Rescues Relationships
1. The 7 Most Damaging Ways to React to Your Unhappy Spouse
Finding out the shocking news that your spouse wants out, or at least contemplates leaving, rocks your world to the core.
Identify the 7 devastating ways you only make it worse and actually increase the chances your marriage does end in divorce.
On page 36, number 3 on the list is considered one of the most common reactions to a marital crisis which instantly pushes your spouse further apart.
I know because I experienced it myself when my wife did it to me after I told her I was unhappy.
2. End On-going, Heated Arguments by Resolving One Single Misunderstanding
Starting on page 44 in Chapter 4 the guide reveals to you 7 argument-quenching techniques to end those nagging, on-going fights that keep popping up once and for all.
The exercises for this chapter beginning on page 48 instruct you with details how to immediately engage these conflict resolution techniques and apply them in your daily lives.
3. One Spouse Makes THE Difference: Techniques to Nurture Loving Responses from Your Emotionally Distant Husband/Wife
In Chapter 6 Amy and Andrew compare the analogy of increasing your bank account balance to relationships. Knowing what to say and do to raise the balance (deposits) and inversely knowing what words and actions place undue pressure on the relationship (withdrawals).
Here you will learn the reasons behind why we feel taken for granted by our spouse.
Find out how to end those frustrating feelings and start to earn respect and appreciate one another.
Follow the techniques in Chapter 6 and your emotionally distant spouse will follow along and begin to initiate similar loving behavior.
4. Goals and Dreams: Why You Must Pursue Individual Accomplishment
One of the most common complaints from people unhappy with their marriage is that they feel like they lose their individuality.
They feel like they must sacrifice their own personal goals and dreams in order to perform their marriage role.
Chapter 9 highlights the importance of feeling fulfilled both individually and as a couple. It brings to light the four problems that sacrificing your own personal fulfillment causes on your marriage.
You will also learn how to identify when thinking about yourself turns into selfishness and crosses the line.
5. Friends and Family: When They Help and When Don’t
Your marriage is private between you and your spouse, but sometimes you want advice. While family and friends believe they have your best interests in mind, they don’t always.
Heavy reliance on outside help from people we have close relationships with could have complete opposite affects.
Starting on page 84 Save My Marriage Today shares the signs to look out for when your friends and family’s offer constructive advice and when they just get in the way.
6. Children and Marriage Spats: Spousal Fights’ Influence on Children and Decision to Stay Together Just for Them
Chapter 12 opens your eyes to a new way of understanding how your fights can damage their growth and development.
When emotions fly and you press each other’s hot buttons you don’t really have control when and where it happens.
You do have control; however, how, when and where you respond.
Children know when something is not right between their parents. A child’s emotional security suffers if they feel unstable.
And this chapter covers how to work out your differences while still protecting your child’s emotional well-being.
This section also addresses when your marriage hits a point of no return and you ask yourself, “Should I stay for my children’s sake even though I want out?”
7. Dealing with a Crisis: Drugs and Alcohol, Depression, Gambling, Death of Loved One
I don’t think you can feel more helpless in your marriage then when your spouse suffers from a severe crisis.
Yes, you probably should seek professional advice, but chapter 13 reveals a basic strategy of how to address some common crises that affect marriages.
It outlines the stages of a crisis in order to identify in which stage your marriage finds itself and the next measures to take.
8. Boredom: “Will my marriage be fun ever again?”
You may find yourself in that empty feeling of feeling stuck in a relationship like so many other couples go through.
Sometimes we get to that point when we wonder, “Is this as good as it gets? Where did all the fun and excitement go?”
You decided to get married with your partner because you envisioned fun and exciting times. What else would you expect since that’s what you had while you dated?
But despite the relationship feeling safe and things going relatively well, you feel super bored!
Chapter 14 shares ways to turn your predictable marriage around and how to relive some of those honeymoon phase moments.
It’s not too late to shake things up and live in the moment.
9. Sex and Lack of Intimacy: Clashes of Different Needs
Besides money, can you think of another topic that sends shock-waves through a marriage more than sex and intimacy?
Chapter 15 highlights the underlying reasons why men and women fight over sex.
Once we understand what we each need we then stop taking offense to each other’s advances and retreats.
Page 111 reveals the reason behind men’s apparent insatiable thirst for sex.
Learn how to get what you want while not insulting your spouse and pushing them away to hide from embarrassment.
10. Marriage Counseling: PROs and CONs of Marriage Coaching, How to Choose the Right One
Yes, this guide will immediately jump-start your marriage by creating more realistic mindsets combined with positive impacting strategies to protect your relationship and bring the sparks back.
However, some of you will need extra assistance.
Learn when it makes sense to seek marriage counseling.
Discover the pitfalls and rewards of counseling and how to choose the right one for you.
Just like not all doctors, lawyers, real estate agents are the same, so true is it with marriage counselors.
Learn how to gauge which suits your needs best in the final chapter of the guide, Save My Marriage Today by Amy and Andrew.
Summary of Save My Marriage Today
By Amy Waterman and Andrew Rusbatch
Yes, I do wish Amy and Andrew included detailed success stories so you could relate and learn from other customers of this guide.
However, that doesn’t prevent this eBook from providing a useful resource to place you on the path to relive those happy moments you once experienced with your spouse.
No, Save My Marriage Today does not provide extensive assistance to stop an affair “dead in its tracks” in my honest opinion like it’s promoted on the web.
I’d recommend “Break Free from the Affair” (click here to read my detailed review) or “Survive Her Affair” for betrayed husbands instead (click here to read my review). These titles are better suited to address extramarital affair issues.
However, if you wish to accomplish the following…
- Stop divorce
- Answer the question, “Do people change after getting married?”
- Recreate an intimate and supportive marriage.
- Resurrect marriages on the verge of divorce or separation.
- Rediscover love and feelings for one another.
- Learn to become irresistible to your husband or wife again.
- Win back your husband or wife.
- Make a relationship breakthrough
- And lower the barriers to make deep emotional connection.
…then purchase your own copy of Save My Marriage Today.
With No risk.
100% Money Back Guarantee- 60 Days.
Click here to purchase “Save My Marriage Today” (***and all 6 bonuses + 2 unmentioned on Amy and Andrew’s download page- including video TV interview with Amy.)
Gain Instant Access…start healing within seconds…
Click here for more detailed information.